Followers

Friday 16 March 2012

challenge #20 Easel Cards

Hi everyone
Are you all ready for a new challenge
the challenge for this fortnight is 
" Easel Cards "


A HUGE THANK YOU
to everyone who entered our last challenge
"Embossing - Wet/Dry"
i hope everyone enjoyed our last challenge
Our lucky random winner of a Emerald Faeries Garden Digi Stamp is

Congrats !!!
Our 2nd lucky random winner that used a Emerald Faeries Garden Digi Stamp is

Congrats !!!

7. pinky  

 
contact Tracey or Anita to choose your winning Digi's - tracey.manderson@bigpond.com
 or 
anitamarieb@gmail.com

& don't forget to grab your Winners Button

our Top 3 for last fortnights challenge
please grab your Top 3 challenge Button form our side bar

2..1. Candy


so onto this fortnights challenge
" Easel Cards "
DT Samples for Inspiration


Nela
(Combination of Easel- and Side-Step-Card, Template on my Blog.)



Kate
Please make sure you add your link to your card and not your blog

Thank you
***********************************************************




9 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a great challenge and Dt work! Judy x

CG said...

Thank you for the wonderful inspiration & challenge!

adnan amjad said...

Fairy is created on the card, a good effort is done.
Plastic Card
Plastic Cards
scratch Card

Love crafts forever said...

Sorry girls i don't have any of your images yet, but your cards are all gorgeous.
Hugs Nataliya

Arts by Sara said...

Awesome Challenge and Beautiful DT Inspirations! Thanks for letting me link up my card! Have a wonderful week! Happy Creating! Sara

BrossArtAddiction said...

Thank so much! I'm honored to be in your top 3 and will display my badge proudly! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Jane said...

Hi I just found your blog and stamps and I am in love ;0) Great cards. I hope you like my easel card I enjoyed the challenge very much.
Jane x

Rachel said...

Fab challenge - I haven't used one of your images this week...I hope thats ok. Gorgeous DT cards...great inspiration! Wedgie xxx

Karen said...

Thank you so much girls!! :0)
I'm so happy to have won one of your fabulous images!! Smiles.
Have been very poorly this week and this is a lovely pick me up! :0) xx